DMX universe on DML..

Hi all,

need urgent help here on my DMLs setup..

Basically I am running 08 units of DMLs via artnet and a MA lighting Console. But the problem is I am not able to change the DMX universe on the DML itself. It always goes back to 1 whenever I exit or enter again.. Only 1 out of the 8 units can change the DMX universe..

Anyone encounter this before??

thx
Parents
  • [quote=Zach Peletz]Aruvin,

What version of software is on your DMLs and do the ones that aren't responding have the same version as the one that is? Are you making this setting in the menu of the DML?

I had check the version.. not all the same thou. but even those that are the same, I am nt able to change the DMX universe.. Yesh, I tried to change the setting on the DML menu itself, and also tried using the media wing to change it, but still it goes back to 1..
  • [quote=Zach Peletz]Aruvin,

What version of software is on your DMLs and do the ones that aren't responding have the same version as the one that is? Are you making this setting in the menu of the DML?

I had check the version.. not all the same thou. but even those that are the same, I am nt able to change the DMX universe.. Yesh, I tried to change the setting on the DML menu itself, and also tried using the media wing to change it, but still it goes back to 1..
Children
No Data