DMX universe on DML..

Hi all,

need urgent help here on my DMLs setup..

Basically I am running 08 units of DMLs via artnet and a MA lighting Console. But the problem is I am not able to change the DMX universe on the DML itself. It always goes back to 1 whenever I exit or enter again.. Only 1 out of the 8 units can change the DMX universe..

Anyone encounter this before??

thx
Parents
  • [quote=Zach Peletz]What version software package is on your DMLs? 1.1.8 is the latest release. What DMX universe are you trying to set them to? One thing to try is to unplug ArtNet and/or DMX then try setting the universe. See if that works, in the mean time I'll set up our DMLs here with ArtNet to see if I can repro the problem. So far I've tried with 4 DMLs and haven't seen what you are describing.

the package reads 1.0.4, and the version table(main) reads 1.0.5 on the one that can change the universe. the rest which is 1.1.3 cant and some with the same version cant too.. Tried unplugging the artnet but still same problem. I had tried this 02 units in my ofis now which is not plugging to anything. And the strange thing is 1 of it can be change and the other cant. Both having the same version..
  • [quote=Zach Peletz]What version software package is on your DMLs? 1.1.8 is the latest release. What DMX universe are you trying to set them to? One thing to try is to unplug ArtNet and/or DMX then try setting the universe. See if that works, in the mean time I'll set up our DMLs here with ArtNet to see if I can repro the problem. So far I've tried with 4 DMLs and haven't seen what you are describing.

the package reads 1.0.4, and the version table(main) reads 1.0.5 on the one that can change the universe. the rest which is 1.1.3 cant and some with the same version cant too.. Tried unplugging the artnet but still same problem. I had tried this 02 units in my ofis now which is not plugging to anything. And the strange thing is 1 of it can be change and the other cant. Both having the same version..
Children
No Data