DMX universe on DML..

Hi all,

need urgent help here on my DMLs setup..

Basically I am running 08 units of DMLs via artnet and a MA lighting Console. But the problem is I am not able to change the DMX universe on the DML itself. It always goes back to 1 whenever I exit or enter again.. Only 1 out of the 8 units can change the DMX universe..

Anyone encounter this before??

thx
Parents
  • ok, I had done the update for the EC and EMP using the toolset version 1.4 build 16.

The EC now reads DV10 update v1.1.9 and the EMP reads v1.0.33.

Able to change the universe now but another bigger problem occurs! I gt 02 units with "frmt" error, and I am not able to stike the lamp. And I gt 02 units not able to turn-on/detect the EMP. Also, tried updating the units a few times but some of the firmware just dun update to the newer version..

I am now running 04 units out of 08 units...HELP!!! :aargh4: :angryfire:
  • ok, I had done the update for the EC and EMP using the toolset version 1.4 build 16.

The EC now reads DV10 update v1.1.9 and the EMP reads v1.0.33.

Able to change the universe now but another bigger problem occurs! I gt 02 units with "frmt" error, and I am not able to stike the lamp. And I gt 02 units not able to turn-on/detect the EMP. Also, tried updating the units a few times but some of the firmware just dun update to the newer version..

I am now running 04 units out of 08 units...HELP!!! :aargh4: :angryfire:
Children
No Data