DMX universe on DML..

Hi all,

need urgent help here on my DMLs setup..

Basically I am running 08 units of DMLs via artnet and a MA lighting Console. But the problem is I am not able to change the DMX universe on the DML itself. It always goes back to 1 whenever I exit or enter again.. Only 1 out of the 8 units can change the DMX universe..

Anyone encounter this before??

thx
Parents
  • ok, able to update some of the firmware after on/off. except for fiber link RX.
    tried updating again direct from my laptop toolset to the DML with "FRMT" error but still the same..will check with eddie on that.

Btw, is the "FRMT" error the cause of Lamp not able to strike?

Also, wat abt the unit which cant turn on the EMP? Issit also update problem? I had tried to startup the EMP from the advance menu in the toolset and also tried on the light itself, but it just remain shut...
  • ok, able to update some of the firmware after on/off. except for fiber link RX.
    tried updating again direct from my laptop toolset to the DML with "FRMT" error but still the same..will check with eddie on that.

Btw, is the "FRMT" error the cause of Lamp not able to strike?

Also, wat abt the unit which cant turn on the EMP? Issit also update problem? I had tried to startup the EMP from the advance menu in the toolset and also tried on the light itself, but it just remain shut...
Children
No Data