DMX universe on DML..

Hi all,

need urgent help here on my DMLs setup..

Basically I am running 08 units of DMLs via artnet and a MA lighting Console. But the problem is I am not able to change the DMX universe on the DML itself. It always goes back to 1 whenever I exit or enter again.. Only 1 out of the 8 units can change the DMX universe..

Anyone encounter this before??

thx
Parents
  • Hi Aruvin,

The FRMT error is likely to prevent the lamps from striking.

On the units with the EMP not starting up. I would open the top-box of the fixture by removing the plastic covers then the metal covers, and look at the processor fan. If you turn the EMP ON from the fixture menu, does the processor fan turn ON? If the fan is not turning ON, this could indicate a failed mother board or possibly a failed compter power supply.

Also, there is a 'rainbow' colored connector, connecting the mother board to the main DV10 Control Board (the board that has the DMX and CAT-5 connectors) Make sure that connector is properly seated. I have attached a picture of the connector.

Let us know what you find out.
    Best Regards,
    paul
  • Hi Aruvin,

The FRMT error is likely to prevent the lamps from striking.

On the units with the EMP not starting up. I would open the top-box of the fixture by removing the plastic covers then the metal covers, and look at the processor fan. If you turn the EMP ON from the fixture menu, does the processor fan turn ON? If the fan is not turning ON, this could indicate a failed mother board or possibly a failed compter power supply.

Also, there is a 'rainbow' colored connector, connecting the mother board to the main DV10 Control Board (the board that has the DMX and CAT-5 connectors) Make sure that connector is properly seated. I have attached a picture of the connector.

Let us know what you find out.
    Best Regards,
    paul
Children
No Data