DML

Hi,
has anybody on the forum used these fixtures or had a chance to control test them yet.
Any information would be a help from those with actual hands on experience of using them.

Regards C
Parents
  • [quote=Abbe RPM Digital Lighting;40967]Dear Marty,
    I just want to refer to your post on lenses, this problem is since long gone and was a problem of the Beta Version of the DML-1200 that you early tested for us.
    And the MediaServer, EMP can be deployed and used in two modes the Barco Mode who has a reduced set of original features, but added a few nice things like CrossFade on Layer, witch eases up programing. Or you can run it in FULL Original Hippotizer Express with 4 Layers.
    If you have any answers you are allways welcome to contact me.
    Regards Abbe Westerlundh

Well that's very good news regarding the lens Abbe.

I still have a great dislike of the whole Hippo system and will be using AXONs instead wherever possible.
  • [quote=Abbe RPM Digital Lighting;40967]Dear Marty,
    I just want to refer to your post on lenses, this problem is since long gone and was a problem of the Beta Version of the DML-1200 that you early tested for us.
    And the MediaServer, EMP can be deployed and used in two modes the Barco Mode who has a reduced set of original features, but added a few nice things like CrossFade on Layer, witch eases up programing. Or you can run it in FULL Original Hippotizer Express with 4 Layers.
    If you have any answers you are allways welcome to contact me.
    Regards Abbe Westerlundh

Well that's very good news regarding the lens Abbe.

I still have a great dislike of the whole Hippo system and will be using AXONs instead wherever possible.
Children
No Data