RGBHV QUESTION HELP

sir,

one of my DL1 has no Blue output, my projector works fine it seems like the blue connection are not connected inside, is there anyway or maybe a manual to figure out what happen

tnx..

-lamil
Parents
  • There are a few places to could check where your signal is losing the Blue component. It sounds like you have already done this but first plug your source directly into the back of the projector. Next try to hook up the RGBHV wires (that connect to the I/O panel) directly to your source. Lastly, just go in normally through the I/O panel. One of these three things could be the fault. Also, make sure you do not have any VGAs plugged into the unit at the same time as the RGBHV.

The DL.1 Manual can be found here: www.highend.com/support/digital_lighting/dl1.asp

Feel free to give us a call if you are still having trouble. 1.512.836.2242. My name is Zach and you can reach me at x1311.
  • There are a few places to could check where your signal is losing the Blue component. It sounds like you have already done this but first plug your source directly into the back of the projector. Next try to hook up the RGBHV wires (that connect to the I/O panel) directly to your source. Lastly, just go in normally through the I/O panel. One of these three things could be the fault. Also, make sure you do not have any VGAs plugged into the unit at the same time as the RGBHV.

The DL.1 Manual can be found here: www.highend.com/support/digital_lighting/dl1.asp

Feel free to give us a call if you are still having trouble. 1.512.836.2242. My name is Zach and you can reach me at x1311.
Children
No Data