New to the DL series

Hi -

I am looking into purchasing a used DL1 for an upcoming production.

I understand that the DL1 does not contain any media server capabilities, but is more of a projector on a moving yoke. I'm specifically interested in projecting a masked video of a characters face, with keystone correction, onto a set piece.

Is the Catalyst software still available, to drive the DL1? What about driving the DL1 from QLab?

Any pointers, suggestions, or advice would be much appreciated!! :1zhelp:
Parents
  • James

For Catalyst support you must goto www.CATVX.com

Axon is the only media server HES offers.
    Alot of media server programs are available, I can not recommend one as I have not used anything other than an Axon. Your best bet for feedback would be to start a tread on the Lightnetwork. (www.lightnetwork.com).

Yes you will still be outputting light for that portion.

HES is no longer doing classes this year. Watch the website as we should be posting the schedule for next year soon. www.highend.com/support/training/trainschedules/austintraining.asp
  • James

For Catalyst support you must goto www.CATVX.com

Axon is the only media server HES offers.
    Alot of media server programs are available, I can not recommend one as I have not used anything other than an Axon. Your best bet for feedback would be to start a tread on the Lightnetwork. (www.lightnetwork.com).

Yes you will still be outputting light for that portion.

HES is no longer doing classes this year. Watch the website as we should be posting the schedule for next year soon. www.highend.com/support/training/trainschedules/austintraining.asp
Children
No Data