Sync of strobe mask

Hi, Will synchronising several DL2 units using a gigabit switch sync up the strobe mask ? If not is there another way ?

Cheers

Chris
Parents
  • [quote=teerickson]
    Unless you've scaled individual frames so that they don't match the rest, I'm not sure why you'd be having scaling problems trying to do what you explain. If you can give me some more details, I may be able to help.

Just as a reference, what I am talking about is exploding a moving file into individual jpgs of each frame (about 8.5 seconds = 255 files).

Nevermind, it was a Catalyst thing. When the file loads, it loads as a specific size and then the sale is applied. Therefore, when stepping through jpgs (individual frames) there is a noticable jerk to it.

If it works on a DL2/Axon then nevermind.
  • [quote=teerickson]
    Unless you've scaled individual frames so that they don't match the rest, I'm not sure why you'd be having scaling problems trying to do what you explain. If you can give me some more details, I may be able to help.

Just as a reference, what I am talking about is exploding a moving file into individual jpgs of each frame (about 8.5 seconds = 255 files).

Nevermind, it was a Catalyst thing. When the file loads, it loads as a specific size and then the sale is applied. Therefore, when stepping through jpgs (individual frames) there is a noticable jerk to it.

If it works on a DL2/Axon then nevermind.
Children
No Data