DL2 camera

Hi i have 2 dl2 set up at the shop and i want to use the camera .

i have the s video cable connected.

this is the setup.

1 dl2 is left receiving s video.
2 dl 2 is outputting s video.

i got a ipc running hog 3.

does anyone have a list on the commands that i need to press ?

I got every thing running great and we love the light .

Just need to activate the camera and see the image on the other DL2.

Cat and mike if you are reading this, I want to thank you both for your help.
Parents
  • Shahar,

In order to view the S-video capture, select media folder 255 and media file 1 on one of your graphics layers on the unit you wish to project from.

You may notice that your "projector" DL.2 is not showing the camera feed from the "camera" DL.2. If this is the case it means that your DL.2s are set to internal camera capture rather than external s-video capture. To remedy this:

1) Open the iris
    2) Select "S-video capture" in the Motion library on the Hog (it is under one of the slot toolbar buttons "Capture")
    3) Close the iris for about 10 seconds
    4) Reopen the iris.

Make sure you do this on both of your DL.2s.

That should be it. Let us know if you have more questions.

Thanks,
  • Shahar,

In order to view the S-video capture, select media folder 255 and media file 1 on one of your graphics layers on the unit you wish to project from.

You may notice that your "projector" DL.2 is not showing the camera feed from the "camera" DL.2. If this is the case it means that your DL.2s are set to internal camera capture rather than external s-video capture. To remedy this:

1) Open the iris
    2) Select "S-video capture" in the Motion library on the Hog (it is under one of the slot toolbar buttons "Capture")
    3) Close the iris for about 10 seconds
    4) Reopen the iris.

Make sure you do this on both of your DL.2s.

That should be it. Let us know if you have more questions.

Thanks,
Children
No Data