Questionss!

Hi everyone,

I've got some question that one of my client asked to me.

RGBHV, I think he wants to use it because we will have 4 dl.3 and 3 Normal projector, he want to be able to throw in a Watchout system or spyder (I Think).

1: Is it posible to switch between RGBHV and SDI fast? Or i take like 5 second with a black, or a server reboot?

2: If we can switch between RGBHV and SDI pretty fast, is it possible to make lets say a 9x16 with the RGBHV Keystonned perfectly with the remote i supose, Change to SDI for the next cue on a 15x20 and come back on the 3rd cue to the 9x16 using RGBHV and the keystone we had on the first cue?

Anthony.
Parents
  • Anthony,

Are you trying to output the camera via SDI? If so you need to set your Motion's Intensity to 0, then choose Camera to SDI, wait about 5 seconds, and then bring Intensity back to Full. This should then be sending this units camera feed out via SDI to your other source.

The steps you listed would be to capture SDI, not output SDI. But either way don't forget that in order to change the SDI and S-Video routing you have to set Motion to 0 for a few seconds and then send the command while at 0.
  • Anthony,

Are you trying to output the camera via SDI? If so you need to set your Motion's Intensity to 0, then choose Camera to SDI, wait about 5 seconds, and then bring Intensity back to Full. This should then be sending this units camera feed out via SDI to your other source.

The steps you listed would be to capture SDI, not output SDI. But either way don't forget that in order to change the SDI and S-Video routing you have to set Motion to 0 for a few seconds and then send the command while at 0.
Children
No Data