DL3 Stock content changed.

I am using 4 DL3's. Everything was working fine until I went on vacation and had someone fill in for me. Now that I am back i noticed that the person who filled in for me somehow changed all of the DMX addresses on the stock content on one of the DL3's. Due to this 1 of 4 fixtures does not match up and is a total mess. Is there anyway to get all of it back to matching the other DL3's? I am unable to clone stock content like the user content.
Thank you for any help.
Parents
  • No, not a rental. It is less than a year old with under 700 hours of use on it. 2 out of the 4 dl3's have been problematic since day one, and this one was the worst. The clip that held the graphic card in the slot was broke which caused the card to slip out (inverted fixture) and freeze up. Every once in a while it reads a USB error int. and will not boot up. Which of course never happened when it was out for repair. The other two have been amazing, not a single issue. I will take it down and send it in for repair... again.
    Any idea what could have corrupted it? failing drive? Windows problem? CMA?
    Thanks for all of the help.
  • No, not a rental. It is less than a year old with under 700 hours of use on it. 2 out of the 4 dl3's have been problematic since day one, and this one was the worst. The clip that held the graphic card in the slot was broke which caused the card to slip out (inverted fixture) and freeze up. Every once in a while it reads a USB error int. and will not boot up. Which of course never happened when it was out for repair. The other two have been amazing, not a single issue. I will take it down and send it in for repair... again.
    Any idea what could have corrupted it? failing drive? Windows problem? CMA?
    Thanks for all of the help.
Children
No Data