DL3 configuration option tabs won't show in CMA

Hey there,

Trying to learn how to use CMA for a DL3. CMA does find the DL3 with the IP number but when I select it none of the six tabs none of the configuration tabs (Server, Fixture, Lamp, Test/Reset,...) show. I called technical support but they were pretty much useless. Anyone know why?

I am on
MAC OSX 10.6.6
MacCMA Version 1.5.3.2043 (that's what it shows under "All Servers")
in "About CMA" it says: Version 1.4.0 (1.5.0.170)
Parents
  • Just so you know, a number of our technical support people read this forum.

I happen to have a great deal of respect for our support personnel. I've seen them go to great lengths to help users time and again. It often takes some time, and troubleshooting, but if you work through the issues with them they can often help you, or propose alternate solutions.

Calling someone "useless" is not a good way to start a relationship. Keep it professional, and you'll get much better results.
  • Just so you know, a number of our technical support people read this forum.

I happen to have a great deal of respect for our support personnel. I've seen them go to great lengths to help users time and again. It often takes some time, and troubleshooting, but if you work through the issues with them they can often help you, or propose alternate solutions.

Calling someone "useless" is not a good way to start a relationship. Keep it professional, and you'll get much better results.
Children
No Data