DL3 Projector Settings

I assume the projector in a DL3 has the usual Brightness and Contrast settings.

What are they normally set at?
And what's the easiest way to change them?
Parents
  • Cat,

The DL3 projector has its brightness/contrast settings set at the default value, which is 32 for both. Really, the only way to change them is by using a remote for the projector and changing them in the projector menu. We tried in the beginning of DL.2 development to allow control of the projector menu via DMX, but the RS232 communication used with the projector was never reliable enough and the operation was clunky at best.

Why are you needing to adjust the brightness/contrast of the projector itself? We do have brightness/contrast control on each of the graphic layers of the DL.3 that may be able to give you the adjustment you require.

I only ask because to see if there is something we could possibly add into the software to help with the issue (other than actually control of the brightness/contrast in the projector).

Thanks,
  • Cat,

The DL3 projector has its brightness/contrast settings set at the default value, which is 32 for both. Really, the only way to change them is by using a remote for the projector and changing them in the projector menu. We tried in the beginning of DL.2 development to allow control of the projector menu via DMX, but the RS232 communication used with the projector was never reliable enough and the operation was clunky at best.

Why are you needing to adjust the brightness/contrast of the projector itself? We do have brightness/contrast control on each of the graphic layers of the DL.3 that may be able to give you the adjustment you require.

I only ask because to see if there is something we could possibly add into the software to help with the issue (other than actually control of the brightness/contrast in the projector).

Thanks,
Children
No Data