Need help replacing reflector

I have a reflector on a source 4 elipsoidal with a big ole crack in it and need to change it out. I however have not found any documentation to help with the process. I would greatly appreciate any help here.

Parents
  • You will need to drill out the rivets on each of the 4 reflector brackets to remove the brackets.  You may only need to remove 2 brackets to get the old reflector out.  Then re-install the brackets you removed with new rivets.  Then the new reflector will slide into and snap into place in the brackets.  make sure you keep the little silver ring that is on the old reflector and put it on the new reflector. 

• You will need to drill out the rivets on each of the 4 reflector brackets to remove the brackets.  You may only need to remove 2 brackets to get the old reflector out.  Then re-install the brackets you removed with new rivets.  Then the new reflector will slide into and snap into place in the brackets.  make sure you keep the little silver ring that is on the old reflector and put it on the new reflector. 

Children
No Data
Related