Burnt lamp base

I recently have had a lamp go and take the base with it I have a new base being ordered tomorrow can anyone tell me how to get tho old base  out of the lamp and can it be done in the air.

Thanks

McQu

Parents
  • In the air is possible - just no fun.

Detach S4R from power connection.  

You will need to take both top covers of the Fixture off (plastic, then metal),

and then you can see the socket assembly (flat plate with the socket in the middle.

Detach the power cables coming to the socket. Then you can replace the socket assembly.
    Did you order the entire socket assembly, or just the ceramic socket base? If the ceramic

is broke, then the contacts inside are also damaged, so you would need to replace them also.

The dealer where you ordered these parts should be able to help you out with this information though.

Which theater/location is this?

• In the air is possible - just no fun.

Detach S4R from power connection.  

You will need to take both top covers of the Fixture off (plastic, then metal),

and then you can see the socket assembly (flat plate with the socket in the middle.

Detach the power cables coming to the socket. Then you can replace the socket assembly.
    Did you order the entire socket assembly, or just the ceramic socket base? If the ceramic

is broke, then the contacts inside are also damaged, so you would need to replace them also.

The dealer where you ordered these parts should be able to help you out with this information though.

Which theater/location is this?

Children
Related