S4 LED SErie 2 LUstr and Tungsten HD on light palette Strand

hello

what is the best mode for these fixtures to drive them better from light palette Strand ?

RGB ? or HSI ?

in RGB, light palette can drive X7 system easy, The HSI library does not work...

thanks for your answer about which best mode to work with them.

When I work on Cobal and Gio ETC, I use the QS General and everything is good for me but with a basic console, we have to choose another solution

Parents
  • The only way to work with light Palette Strand and Selador serie 1 or 2 is RGB mode. Light Palette does not support HSI mode. In direct mode, Light Palette Color piker module will only drive 3 colours : R G and B and forgets the four others, render is really poor and dark.
  • I would suggest running the fixture in RGB Mode with +7 (Direct Mode) turned OFF.  This can be set on the back of the fixture.  The fixture will calculate the other 4 LED colors so you are not sacrificing CRI or output even though it's only in RGB mode.  Pilou is correct that in direct mode on it will not access all 7, but that is not the way I would suggest running your light in this particular instance. 

Note the dmx footprint that the light palette is using.  The profile for RGB mode has a DMX footprint of 6, so you may have to edit the profile or space your starting address so you don't step on dmx values.  Hope this helps!

• What is the best mode and patchmetod for use og lee palettes ?
Reply Children
Related