About fan of Vivid Fire & Ice

Hi

I have a question about the fans.

LED is used similarly, but they are all about, there are instruments that has stopped rotating equipment and fans.

When do fans start rotating?

I heard the fans are variable speed change.
However, the fan is stopped, or rotated.

Please let me know.

Kani

Parents Reply Children
  • We are compiling some guidelines for this as we speak, and we will publish that information soon.  The fans are connected to temperature-monitoring components within the fixture.  The more LED colors that are turned on, the more quickly the fixture will warm up; consequently, the sooner the fans will activate.  This is also affected by the room temperature and natural airflow around the fixtures--the hotter the room or the more restricted the airflow, the sooner the fans will come on.  There are enough variables in each situation that we won't be able to give you an absolutely reliable number.  However, I will provide you our guidelines as soon as we finish this report.

• For fan performance, with 11" test fixtures, in a room temperature of around 73 degrees F, with the fixtures facing down, here is what we have measured:

At a 100% control level (all colors on at 100%, master intensity channel at 100%):

Lustr / Vivid-R:  20 minutes of operation before fans start running

Paletta:  30 minutes before fans start running

At 80% control level (all colors on at 100%, master intensity channel at 80%):

Lustr / Vivid-R:  35 minutes

Paletta:  1 hour

60% control level (all colors at 100%, master intensity at 60%):

No fans started after 3 hours, with no indication of starting

Most saturated color mixes are the equivalent of overall control levels of 60% or less.

Related