Large User Library - Backup fails

Axon HD Pro - software v1.0.2

I've had this issue from the beginning. I have a lot of user content on my HD Pro. Creating a content archive always fails at about 2-3%. This happens when initiating backup from local or remote CMA. Any thoughts or troubleshooting tips?
Parents
  • I have the files backed up and labeled properly. In total, I am about 60 gig of content, all rendered using the preset on the HES website for TMPGEnc 5.

Really, I am running into an issue when loading new software on the Pro. More often then not, I have to dump the entire user library to get the CMA to function or even appear. Then I need to reload content, set addressing, etc. It seems to be stalling on the index of the user content, even if I let the server stay on for a couple of days to complete the index. My fix is to remove user content, then reload user media and reindex. If I do this several times, it will eventually 'take' and index completely, functioning perfectly until the next software upgrade. The functioning content archive would cut out a couple of steps in my upgrade process.
  • I have the files backed up and labeled properly. In total, I am about 60 gig of content, all rendered using the preset on the HES website for TMPGEnc 5.

Really, I am running into an issue when loading new software on the Pro. More often then not, I have to dump the entire user library to get the CMA to function or even appear. Then I need to reload content, set addressing, etc. It seems to be stalling on the index of the user content, even if I let the server stay on for a couple of days to complete the index. My fix is to remove user content, then reload user media and reindex. If I do this several times, it will eventually 'take' and index completely, functioning perfectly until the next software upgrade. The functioning content archive would cut out a couple of steps in my upgrade process.
Children
No Data