Large User Library - Backup fails

Axon HD Pro - software v1.0.2

I've had this issue from the beginning. I have a lot of user content on my HD Pro. Creating a content archive always fails at about 2-3%. This happens when initiating backup from local or remote CMA. Any thoughts or troubleshooting tips?
Parents
  • Hi Robert,
    I have a feeling we are chasing a couple of things here. The functionality, reliability of the content scanning system has always been an Achilles heal for the Axon HD Pro. Many servers have the same issue when ingesting content, this is unfortunately a weak point the video server world. With the latest OS image that is on the web now, we feel we added significant strength to the scanning process, which in turn helps the upgrade process as a whole. I hope your process of deleting your user content for an upgrade will end. There should be no reason the upgrade fails with user content present - in the current release.

I think there is a second issue - the content archive portion of your issue has an open bug associated with it. We are working to fix that as soon as possible.

• Hi Robert,
    I have a feeling we are chasing a couple of things here. The functionality, reliability of the content scanning system has always been an Achilles heal for the Axon HD Pro. Many servers have the same issue when ingesting content, this is unfortunately a weak point the video server world. With the latest OS image that is on the web now, we feel we added significant strength to the scanning process, which in turn helps the upgrade process as a whole. I hope your process of deleting your user content for an upgrade will end. There should be no reason the upgrade fails with user content present - in the current release.

I think there is a second issue - the content archive portion of your issue has an open bug associated with it. We are working to fix that as soon as possible.

Children
No Data