Beta on hd pro

Good day all, I'm trying to test the beta version of the new axon software with the user interface but the user interface just flashes after loading then disappears and all screens remain black. What could be the problem ?
Parents
  • i tried it yesterday, i believe that the problem is most probably due to small memory that comes with HD Pro which is 4 Gigs - i thought of expanding ti 8 Gigs since after all it is a Window 7 platform yet what stopped me from that is the old version of CMA without network features as in version 1.03 - I guess I could upgrade the CMA nevertheless, the user interface is not so friendly.. What we need actually is something much closer in features such as Catalyst ore even resolume Arena ... I hope that the guys at High End will come up with something soon since the BETA is old (2015). It seem as they stopped working on further developments on AXON :(
  • i tried it yesterday, i believe that the problem is most probably due to small memory that comes with HD Pro which is 4 Gigs - i thought of expanding ti 8 Gigs since after all it is a Window 7 platform yet what stopped me from that is the old version of CMA without network features as in version 1.03 - I guess I could upgrade the CMA nevertheless, the user interface is not so friendly.. What we need actually is something much closer in features such as Catalyst ore even resolume Arena ... I hope that the guys at High End will come up with something soon since the BETA is old (2015). It seem as they stopped working on further developments on AXON :(
Children
No Data