Date 9th January
Name Cormac Jackson
Axon Software 1.3.1.1208
DL2 Client software 1.2.3.906
Connected device's
Belkin Keyboard -USB
Belkin Mouse -USB

Hi,
I'm using an axon for the first time and am starting from scratch so my first issue is.
Monitor's can't seem to get anything out of any monitor i plug in to the DVI port for the CMA or other the DVI for the graphic engine.
Have tried VGA>VGA cables and DVI>DVI with adaptors
On an ELO touchscreen i get the high end startup screen and then nothing else,on any other monitor i see nothing.
I have 1 blue LED,1 Green LED,1 Red LED and an intermittent Amber LED on the front panel.

I can see the Axon if i use use my laptop connected and DL-2 client manager and everything seems fine.

Am using an IPC in HOG III mode as control,
with the following and nothing else patched.
1 x DL2 global @1
3 x DL2 graphic @ 36,74,112

Grand master at full,global intensity at full,3 x graphic at 10%.

Any obvious suggestions or help appreciated.
CJ
Parents
  • Not having used the Axon, I'm not sure if it's needed or not....

But this sounds AWFUL similar to the DL2 issue when not having a proper IP address from a router.

Check out forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=2999 and see if it sounds familiar.

Is the Axon networked in any way? I would try throwing a DHCP router in the mix and see if that helps. If you don't have a router (and I see you're using a iPC in III mode), try networking the iPC and the Axon with the III being the DHCP server. After the console is up, then turn on the Axon and see if it gets a proper IP from the server.

Just a thought to try....
  • Not having used the Axon, I'm not sure if it's needed or not....

But this sounds AWFUL similar to the DL2 issue when not having a proper IP address from a router.

Check out forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=2999 and see if it sounds familiar.

Is the Axon networked in any way? I would try throwing a DHCP router in the mix and see if that helps. If you don't have a router (and I see you're using a iPC in III mode), try networking the iPC and the Axon with the III being the DHCP server. After the console is up, then turn on the Axon and see if it gets a proper IP from the server.

Just a thought to try....
Children
No Data