I frames

How do i now if my movie content is:confused: render in I frames?forums.highend.com/images/smilies/confused.gif
Parents
  • Marty,

Actually, the master server does not need to have any settings on it related to sync in order for network sync to function. The only requirement is that anything related to playback (folder/file selection, play mode, in/out frame) is the same as that of the slave servers.

The issue seen here is due to a bone head move of mine :dunce:. Sync was tested and verified on the DL fixture, and I sort of assumed that it would work on the Axon. And we all know what assuming can do...

Axon sync is fixed in the 1.4.3 software that we just released Monday.

Regards,
  • Marty,

Actually, the master server does not need to have any settings on it related to sync in order for network sync to function. The only requirement is that anything related to playback (folder/file selection, play mode, in/out frame) is the same as that of the slave servers.

The issue seen here is due to a bone head move of mine :dunce:. Sync was tested and verified on the DL fixture, and I sort of assumed that it would work on the Axon. And we all know what assuming can do...

Axon sync is fixed in the 1.4.3 software that we just released Monday.

Regards,
Children
No Data