Upgrading V3.3 to v4.01 software

HI all,

with regards to the new software version 4.01 for catalyst, can anyone advised on how I go abt doing the upgrade?

Currently, I am using the catalyst v3.3 DV. Izzit just a software upgrade tat I can download from the web and install it to my G5 or is there any hardware upgrade tat I need to look for?

Also, v3.3 Dv onli have a single output, how izzit possible to have dual output from the v4.0 without hardware changes??

thx:dunno:
Parents
  • [quote=fons]Hello Aruvin,

You will need to upgrade your current dongle in order to use Catalyst V4 DV.
    After upgrading the 2nd output will be enabled.

Please contact your local dealer or the HES sales manager responsible for your territory for details.
    www.highend.com/contactus/regional_sales/

Regards,

Fons

Thks Fon,

wat u mean is just software upgrade for both v4.0 and the dongle (which I can download from the web) I suppose. and it will run fine on my current v3.3 rite? Or u mean I have to get a new dongle hardware?
  • [quote=fons]Hello Aruvin,

You will need to upgrade your current dongle in order to use Catalyst V4 DV.
    After upgrading the 2nd output will be enabled.

Please contact your local dealer or the HES sales manager responsible for your territory for details.
    www.highend.com/contactus/regional_sales/

Regards,

Fons

Thks Fon,

wat u mean is just software upgrade for both v4.0 and the dongle (which I can download from the web) I suppose. and it will run fine on my current v3.3 rite? Or u mean I have to get a new dongle hardware?
Children
No Data