Any Chance to get Hog III protocol Drivers ?

Hello do we have any Chance to get Hog III protocol Drivers for Mac Osx ?

It should be wonderful to control Catalyst V4 from Hog III with out using CIB or DP2000 .

HOG III PC it's now the best controller for catalyst , it's free but you my want us to pay the drivers to connect hogs III series ( PC iPC and Consol ) to Catalyst directly with ethernet cables .

Can I dream to this drivers for the future ?

Regards
Parents
  • [QUOTE=ahelgor]I can see this could work if you have a bunch of dp's already, but who would buy a dp2000 for 4 universes of "artnet to dmx" when you can get 8?(guessing on price here) 4 universe boxes of brand x for the same price as one dp??

say that you need to Run 8 DMX Univers of Pixel Lines , and you own a Hog 3 and a Catalyst , would you prefer to run them from Hog 3 or via Pixel Mad ?

Or Let's say that you want to buy some more Dp for Hog 3 ... While you buy them you buy hardware for Hog and for Catalyst as well .

[QUOTE=ahelgor]an other question is, -Do you wan't your catalyst machine to have an extra software running which needs some of the resources you don't have enough of?

What do you mean ? Do you mean that there are no avalaible resources in a G5 ? www.sinapsi.us/forum/images/upo/emoticon-0128-giggle.gif
    Did you ever run Monitor.app while Catalyst it's running ?
  • [QUOTE=ahelgor]I can see this could work if you have a bunch of dp's already, but who would buy a dp2000 for 4 universes of "artnet to dmx" when you can get 8?(guessing on price here) 4 universe boxes of brand x for the same price as one dp??

say that you need to Run 8 DMX Univers of Pixel Lines , and you own a Hog 3 and a Catalyst , would you prefer to run them from Hog 3 or via Pixel Mad ?

Or Let's say that you want to buy some more Dp for Hog 3 ... While you buy them you buy hardware for Hog and for Catalyst as well .

[QUOTE=ahelgor]an other question is, -Do you wan't your catalyst machine to have an extra software running which needs some of the resources you don't have enough of?

What do you mean ? Do you mean that there are no avalaible resources in a G5 ? www.sinapsi.us/forum/images/upo/emoticon-0128-giggle.gif
    Did you ever run Monitor.app while Catalyst it's running ?
Children
No Data