Any Chance to get Hog III protocol Drivers ?

Hello do we have any Chance to get Hog III protocol Drivers for Mac Osx ?

It should be wonderful to control Catalyst V4 from Hog III with out using CIB or DP2000 .

HOG III PC it's now the best controller for catalyst , it's free but you my want us to pay the drivers to connect hogs III series ( PC iPC and Consol ) to Catalyst directly with ethernet cables .

Can I dream to this drivers for the future ?

Regards
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Marty Postma]At idle it's next to nothing agreed, but try running 4 full on video layers + a few sill layers superimposed with visual and color FX running on two outputs, plus masking, etc. ....then have another peek at your Monitor.app;)

Right , consider also Quartz Composition , those file can be very very heavy CPU usage it depends on what you need to do so it's up to you how many resources you want to use .

Any Way every few mounth apple release new CPU and Catalyst will move to Intel very soon . They have to do it . G5 will not be any more avaible at the end of the year 2006 , may be b4 the end of the year .
    Every new CPU that mount intel processors it's getting faster and faster .
    If you consider that high end or Richard will take time to make this drivers they will be ready for new CPU .

It's up to you how many reasources you want to use . I kee thinking that there is free resourcers for this driver on G5 , and if there is not in g5 there will be in Intel Power intel Mac ( what ever they gonna call the new desktop )
  • [QUOTE=Marty Postma]At idle it's next to nothing agreed, but try running 4 full on video layers + a few sill layers superimposed with visual and color FX running on two outputs, plus masking, etc. ....then have another peek at your Monitor.app;)

Right , consider also Quartz Composition , those file can be very very heavy CPU usage it depends on what you need to do so it's up to you how many resources you want to use .

Any Way every few mounth apple release new CPU and Catalyst will move to Intel very soon . They have to do it . G5 will not be any more avaible at the end of the year 2006 , may be b4 the end of the year .
    Every new CPU that mount intel processors it's getting faster and faster .
    If you consider that high end or Richard will take time to make this drivers they will be ready for new CPU .

It's up to you how many reasources you want to use . I kee thinking that there is free resourcers for this driver on G5 , and if there is not in g5 there will be in Intel Power intel Mac ( what ever they gonna call the new desktop )
Children
No Data