Any Chance to get Hog III protocol Drivers ?

Hello do we have any Chance to get Hog III protocol Drivers for Mac Osx ?

It should be wonderful to control Catalyst V4 from Hog III with out using CIB or DP2000 .

HOG III PC it's now the best controller for catalyst , it's free but you my want us to pay the drivers to connect hogs III series ( PC iPC and Consol ) to Catalyst directly with ethernet cables .

Can I dream to this drivers for the future ?

Regards
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Marty Postma]At idle it's next to nothing agreed, but try running 4 full on video layers + a few sill layers superimposed with visual and color FX running on two outputs, plus masking, etc. ....then have another peek at your Monitor.app;)

most of the performance limit is in the disc drives - not the application.

monitor.app isnt a good indicator of performance.
    performance montoring is built into the application with the 'statistics' HUD.

recent tests on a quad g5 and a Fujitsu MAU3147 ( 15000rpm 150GB ) drive has given up to 8 layers of DV pal or DV ntsc.

I also just did a show with 48 universes of dmx - without any problems at all.
    In fact outputting 48 universes of dmx takes almost no cpu at all.
  • [QUOTE=Marty Postma]At idle it's next to nothing agreed, but try running 4 full on video layers + a few sill layers superimposed with visual and color FX running on two outputs, plus masking, etc. ....then have another peek at your Monitor.app;)

most of the performance limit is in the disc drives - not the application.

monitor.app isnt a good indicator of performance.
    performance montoring is built into the application with the 'statistics' HUD.

recent tests on a quad g5 and a Fujitsu MAU3147 ( 15000rpm 150GB ) drive has given up to 8 layers of DV pal or DV ntsc.

I also just did a show with 48 universes of dmx - without any problems at all.
    In fact outputting 48 universes of dmx takes almost no cpu at all.
Children
No Data