sub mixes

Does any body know if we could have presets of sub mixes.

What I would like to do is be able to change mixes quickly without going through all the layers individually
Parents
  • Thank Leah,
    Yea I know about snapshots etc

I am running 2 outputs via a Grand Ma with 4 layers specifically for 1 output (mix 1), and another 4 layers for the 2nd output (mix 2) and have layers 9 and 10 overriding on both mixes.

This works very well indeed for almost all our needs, but of course we found that we need 1 application where we need to change the set up for 1 song quickly so that we could use 6 layers instead of 4 going to Mix 1.

I was wondering if we could possibly have like "scenes" of sub mixes which we could have like snapshots but for the sub mixes that we could change from the desk end or maybe the keyboard end and not from the front end panel.

We have the facility to turn layers off and on from the front end, but we have to do this manually and sometimes I do not want to go back into the setup.

I know that V4 has 12 layers but with pixel outputs etc, this will take up allocations as well.

regards
    Alex
  • Thank Leah,
    Yea I know about snapshots etc

I am running 2 outputs via a Grand Ma with 4 layers specifically for 1 output (mix 1), and another 4 layers for the 2nd output (mix 2) and have layers 9 and 10 overriding on both mixes.

This works very well indeed for almost all our needs, but of course we found that we need 1 application where we need to change the set up for 1 song quickly so that we could use 6 layers instead of 4 going to Mix 1.

I was wondering if we could possibly have like "scenes" of sub mixes which we could have like snapshots but for the sub mixes that we could change from the desk end or maybe the keyboard end and not from the front end panel.

We have the facility to turn layers off and on from the front end, but we have to do this manually and sometimes I do not want to go back into the setup.

I know that V4 has 12 layers but with pixel outputs etc, this will take up allocations as well.

regards
    Alex
Children
No Data