Screen Resolutions for Cat 4.0

Very simple questions...
[LIST=1]
What video Card is used for HD on V4?
Is v4 a true 1080p HD?
How can I get my v4 to run 1080p HD?
Isn't the highest rez on the HES specified video card 1600 x 1024 (1600 x 900 for wide aspect)?
Parents
  • mac pros are good for doing this as its much easier to fit a raid thing inside a computer.
    raids are more important for hd as there is more image data in each frame - but fewer layers can be played back.
    sometimes people want to try uncompressed things.

the internal limit in catalyst is 2048x2048 for layer image size -but some new graphics cards can go bigger.

there are many monitors that will go up to at least 1920x1200 -this even works on my intel mac mini at that resolution.

the matrox triple head to go boxes will work with a desktop size that is 3072x1024 and sometimes even bigger.
  • mac pros are good for doing this as its much easier to fit a raid thing inside a computer.
    raids are more important for hd as there is more image data in each frame - but fewer layers can be played back.
    sometimes people want to try uncompressed things.

the internal limit in catalyst is 2048x2048 for layer image size -but some new graphics cards can go bigger.

there are many monitors that will go up to at least 1920x1200 -this even works on my intel mac mini at that resolution.

the matrox triple head to go boxes will work with a desktop size that is 3072x1024 and sometimes even bigger.
Children
No Data