curved surface

Hello , a feature request .

I wish we could have curved surfaces on catalyst as in Dl2 and Axon .

It's this possible ?

thanks

E
Parents
  • [QUOTE=FxDrew]I think the answer you will get is that there are several hardware devices that can do this for you. The more processing the server must do, the slower you make the server. So why add another feature that may degrade it's performance when you can buy a third party box to do it better than the server can?

Well I know a bit about OpenGl , and as far i know Curved Surface does not take more processing power then keystone .

Processing power it's not a problem at all . ( not if you are using old g4 )

E
  • [QUOTE=FxDrew]I think the answer you will get is that there are several hardware devices that can do this for you. The more processing the server must do, the slower you make the server. So why add another feature that may degrade it's performance when you can buy a third party box to do it better than the server can?

Well I know a bit about OpenGl , and as far i know Curved Surface does not take more processing power then keystone .

Processing power it's not a problem at all . ( not if you are using old g4 )

E
Children
No Data