Catalyst for starters please

Hi,
I am thinking of purchasing a catalyst system in the future.(not sure on pro or DV versions)
Can anybody here suggest what other equipment i would require to get the system up to speed.
Any suggestions on hardware,software,roadcases etc would be very much appreciated.

I would be controlling the system from an IPC console.

I know this does not give a whole lot of information but as i don't know what is required i'm sort of stuck.
I see the catalyst being used mainly for Live entertainment(music based)but would also like to have whatever equipment is required for different applications.

If anybody has a link to the current catalyst manual as the link in previous threads does not work.

Kind regards C
Parents
  • Cormac,

Here is the link to the Catalyst Pro v4.0 support page on the High End Systems web site:
    www.highend.com/support/digital_lighting/catalyst_Pro4.0.asp

This page has a link to the full user manual, the getting started guide, and a number of other useful documents.

It would probably be a good idea to take a look through the Catalyst forums here to see what other people have discussed as well.

I hope this helps.
  • Cormac,

Here is the link to the Catalyst Pro v4.0 support page on the High End Systems web site:
    www.highend.com/support/digital_lighting/catalyst_Pro4.0.asp

This page has a link to the full user manual, the getting started guide, and a number of other useful documents.

It would probably be a good idea to take a look through the Catalyst forums here to see what other people have discussed as well.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data