ColorSource Spot Deep Blue Disappears and Gateway Disappear on Concert

Hello so we have an auditorium that runs off of the eos family ion xe and we have 6 ColorSource Spot Deep Blue lights that randomly go offline from time to time. And the only way to get them back as a discoverable device is by resetting the entire system via a power cycle. That fixes it but then sometimes it goes offline again. I'm not too sure if it would be a wiring issue because a simple reset fixes it. Any ideas on what might be causing this issue?

Parents
  • Hello so we have an auditorium that runs off of the eos family ion xe and we have 6 ColorSource Spot Deep Blue lights that randomly go offline from time to time. And the only way to get them back as a discoverable device is by resetting the entire system via a power cycle. That fixes it but then sometimes it goes offline again. I'm not too sure if it would be a wiring issue because a simple reset fixes it. Any ideas on what might be causing this issue?

• Hello so we have an auditorium that runs off of the eos family ion xe and we have 6 ColorSource Spot Deep Blue lights that randomly go offline from time to time. And the only way to get them back as a discoverable device is by resetting the entire system via a power cycle. That fixes it but then sometimes it goes offline again. I'm not too sure if it would be a wiring issue because a simple reset fixes it. Any ideas on what might be causing this issue?

Children
No Data
Related