Colorsource thrupower dimmer racks

We are investigating possible replacements for our Strand LD90 racks and one contender is the Colorsource Thrupower units. ( We need convection cooled wall mounted units for space and most important noise reasons.)  I'm having difficulty in getting any details of the net3/sascn implementation option from the etc website.  Anyone any experiences or links?

we have an etc element console.

Parents
  • not 100% sure but i think the rack is DMX. but there is space inside the cabinet for an ETC Response 1port gateway to connect it to sACN and still be able to use the RDM feedback.

• Confirmed - They are DMX/RDM only. But as Ueliriegg said there is space to install a DIN rail mounted response gateway to add sACN functionality.

If you have multiple racks installed, you only need to install a single response gateway, and then daisy chain the DMX from that.

As you are moving from LD90, I would recommend looking at the Enhanced version of the CSTP rack as this contains compariably rated circuits.

N.b. DIN rail is not included, only mounting space.

• Confirmed - They are DMX/RDM only. But as Ueliriegg said there is space to install a DIN rail mounted response gateway to add sACN functionality.

If you have multiple racks installed, you only need to install a single response gateway, and then daisy chain the DMX from that.

As you are moving from LD90, I would recommend looking at the Enhanced version of the CSTP rack as this contains compariably rated circuits.

N.b. DIN rail is not included, only mounting space.

Children
No Data
Related