Cannot connect to Sensor+ Connect via IE

I have tried on 2 seperate computers ( one with XP & one with Vista) to hook into the Sensor+ Connect sofware on the CEM+ with no luck. I have looked around the internet and found something that said I have to dumb down IE8 to IE6 with no luck. With everything I have read dumbing it down is not the problem but I am out of ideas as to how to get into it. Any thoughts?

Parents
  • There could be many reasons why a laptop cannot connect to a Sensor CEM+:

Virus Software or Firewall on, IP Address's don't match (have you pinged the rack from your laptop with success?),

Subnet Masks don't match;

What version of CEM+ is the rack? Where is this rack?

Why are you trying to connect to the rack? Usually, only trained users should be accessing the processor via

Sensor Connect; just by logging into the rack, you can change its config, and cause problems if you don't know

what you are doing.

I think it would be best for you to contact your dealer to assist you in connecting with the processor.

• Thx for the reply Corey,

I am trying to log into the rack so that I can:

1: Monitor its status

2: It is a useful fuction that I am trying to learn.

I can configure the racks by the FP but want to start using the sofware. Also, at some point I want to network them together. 

I had the firewall turned off thinking that might be the issuse, but that did not help.

I have pinged the rack with the default IP address of 10.101.101.101 with no success.

The version of the Cem+ is 3.1.

• If the racks are not currently networked together, I'm assuming you are plugging directly into the rack itself through an ETCNet tap?  If so, try using a crossover cable.

Reply Children
Related