• Support syntax to move parts

• 0 Comments
    In patch, the syntax "Channel # [Part] # [MOVE TO] Channel # [Part] #" is currently unsupported. Would love to see the ability for this to function in the future for files that may have part order change/added without needing to delete and repatch the...
  • Magic Sheet - Spreadsheet Object

• 1 Comment
    Hi All, On larger productions, I have taken to make magic sheets that are 1 page cheat sheets, like we used to do back in the day with excel. I want the magic sheet editor to have a "spreadsheet" object number of rows and columns can be defined...
  • Select the encoder by clicking anywhere in the encoder display box

• 0 Comments
    When the Encoder Display window is open I would like to suggest that you be able to click anywhere in the box to select that encoder property into the command line. Currently I am able to click on the word or on either side of the word but I would like...
  • Resize frame horizontally individually like Cobalt

• 1 Comment
    Hi, new frames arrangements is nice, but when you need to resize on frame, all column move. See videos attached
  • Sneak Toggle

• 0 Comments
    When sneak is double pressed it posts AllNPs, this is fine if you're using an intelligent fixture, however if you accidently double press while a dimmer is selected you can't then sneak without restarting your command line or shift @ clear etc... Is it...
  • Copying/Recalling from fixtures with varying cell counts should include the entire fixture

• 0 Comments
    Currently copying values from a lower cell count fixture to a higher cell count fixture will only modify as many cells as the source fixture has. I feel like this is typically undesired behavior. Example Ch 101 is a fixture with 4 cells in red. Ch...
  • GIF inside Magic Sheet

• 1 Comment
    it would be really useful to give an idea of ​​the content of a sub or a cue… I think it would be really useful for those who do busking. Thank you
  • Export Cue image from Augment3D to MagicSheet to see and touch cue on monitor

• 0 Comments
    Augment3d shows us the cues with preview and from the bilnd, it would be nice if this function could be true, it would be a very powerful tool in busking
  • See Database in Patch Augmented Tab

• 0 Comments
    It would be super helpful to be able to see the database information while I'm working in the patch -> augmented tab. I've brought all my data over from Lightwright to reference my Purpose, Instrument Type, Gobo, Gel color, and other important information...
  • By type view in live tab

• 1 Comment
    Hi, it will be usefull to have a "by type" channels view in live tab when pressing FORMAT First we could have traditionnal fixtures and then led Fixtures and moving head fixtures. I can do this with a split screen and a flexi channel view.