AHHH! Sensor Plus CEM Problem?

On our newly installed Sensor plus Rack (3.5 Months ago), controlled by a CEM +, I just looked at the screen on the module and it was all random characters!!! Although all the dimmers seem to be working, I haven't had the true chance to check if this is true yet. I will be back in there tomorrow to investigate this further and possibly call ETC Tech, but I was wondering if anyone has any helpful tips before I check it out tomorrow. 

Thanks a bunch, Sam

Parents
  • Howdy Sam,

Sorry about the junk on your CEM+ Display. When you get back to the Rack, pull the CEM+ Processor Module and push it back in - which causes it to restart. You can pull it out by pushing the white Ejection symbol on the front side in the middle bottom and then pulling on the lever until the whole CEM+ pulls out.

Once restarting, it should be back to normal. What Firmware is displayed on the display at restart?

thanks!

• Howdy Sam,

Sorry about the junk on your CEM+ Display. When you get back to the Rack, pull the CEM+ Processor Module and push it back in - which causes it to restart. You can pull it out by pushing the white Ejection symbol on the front side in the middle bottom and then pulling on the lever until the whole CEM+ pulls out.

Once restarting, it should be back to normal. What Firmware is displayed on the display at restart?

thanks!

Children
Related