Dimmer module only works when hard powered on

We have CEM3 and Sensor 3 dimming modules, and one of the dimmers is constantly showing as an AF Bkr Trip fault, unless I physically switch the module to 'on' in which case it gets power as it should. Every time I try to clear the fault it re appears a few seconds later. The circuit breaker doesn't trip and it is only happening on one of the dimmers, not both in the module.

I removed the module and all seems to be fine, is there anything I can try at the moment?

Thanks

Mel

Parents
  • Had a similar issue this week. Pulling the CEM3 module and checking the interior for obvious wiring /connector issues and the dip switches behind (which were all correct) then reseating the CEM3 module seems to have rectified the issue. I only mention the dip switch and other checks to give an idea of the time the CEM3 module was out the rack.

We have other issues with the dimmer modules not displaying a power LED indicator, these persist so far...

• Had a similar issue this week. Pulling the CEM3 module and checking the interior for obvious wiring /connector issues and the dip switches behind (which were all correct) then reseating the CEM3 module seems to have rectified the issue. I only mention the dip switch and other checks to give an idea of the time the CEM3 module was out the rack.

We have other issues with the dimmer modules not displaying a power LED indicator, these persist so far...

Children
No Data
Related