Long term airflow issue.

I started a new gig in January as the only tech of a small music department and have a 96dim Sensor rack that says it is having air flow problems. 

This would alarm me but I did some work in this hall for my predecessor and well four years ago it was flashing the same error message and it does not seam to be effecting anything. 

the air filter on the front door seems to be very clean and the dimmers a little bit dusty but not bad for the age of the system. I think this entire setup was installed back around 1995. 

So where should i go to understad the proper airflow of the rack?

I can reset the system and the error will go away for a min or two but then comes back. 

I have attached a photo of the control panel. I could also use help identifying the model number since this is pre CEM or CEM+.

Thanks for the Help

[edited by: rhdgs at 5:49 PM (GMT -6) on Sat, Apr 24 2010]
Parents
  • For your info, that is what is now known as a CEM classic.  As far as the airflow error, it usually should turn the lights off, unless someone has managed to turn off the airflow sensor in the factory menus.  This is usually not done without specific guidance from tech support, and it does leave the possibility for a major failure to occur.  I'd contact tech support again, or your nearest dealer/service center for direct support and get this CEM in for inspection and/or repair.

• For your info, that is what is now known as a CEM classic.  As far as the airflow error, it usually should turn the lights off, unless someone has managed to turn off the airflow sensor in the factory menus.  This is usually not done without specific guidance from tech support, and it does leave the possibility for a major failure to occur.  I'd contact tech support again, or your nearest dealer/service center for direct support and get this CEM in for inspection and/or repair.

Children
Related