Smartpack with 10 Button Smartlink Station

Hi

At PLASA, I was talking to someone on the ETC stand about being able to use two of the programmed presets at same time.  I was just wondering if any one could either point me in the direction of a manual for the smartlink stations (I can only find how to program the presets) or give me a quick run down on how to do this.

Thanks

Tom

Parents
  • Hi Tom,

Luke is correct. Smartpacks do not support more than one active preset at a time.

However, SmartLink stations can be used in conjunction with other products as well. The only product that supports up to 4 SmartLink presets active at one time in a single room is a Sensor+ Rack with a CEM+.

Sorry for any confusion.

• starksk said:
    However, SmartLink stations can be used in conjunction with other products as well. The only product that supports up to 4 SmartLink presets active at one time in a single room is a Sensor+ Rack with a CEM+.

Sooo... can you do it with Paradigm system? The idea of "Push this button from this much, and this button for this much more interests me more than either or.

Jake

• starksk said:

Sooo... can you do it with Paradigm system? The idea of "Push this button from this much, and this button for this much more interests me more than either or.

Jake

Children
Related