Smartpack with 10 Button Smartlink Station

Hi

At PLASA, I was talking to someone on the ETC stand about being able to use two of the programmed presets at same time.  I was just wondering if any one could either point me in the direction of a manual for the smartlink stations (I can only find how to program the presets) or give me a quick run down on how to do this.

Thanks

Tom

Parents
  • Hi Tom,

Luke is correct. Smartpacks do not support more than one active preset at a time.

However, SmartLink stations can be used in conjunction with other products as well. The only product that supports up to 4 SmartLink presets active at one time in a single room is a Sensor+ Rack with a CEM+.

Sorry for any confusion.

• starksk said:
    However, SmartLink stations can be used in conjunction with other products as well. The only product that supports up to 4 SmartLink presets active at one time in a single room is a Sensor+ Rack with a CEM+.

Sooo... can you do it with Paradigm system? The idea of "Push this button from this much, and this button for this much more interests me more than either or.

Jake

• In Paradigm a button can have one of about 100 different actions that may or may not interact with the other buttons. Of course that includes macros...

I think it would be fair to say SmartLink is to Paradigm as SmartFade is to Eos.

Reply Children
Related