Blinking led house lights

The facilities director switched the house lights to the led version of par 38 bulbs, if I buy evl10 dimmers will that fix my issue with blinking bulbs?

Parents
  • Not necessarily.
    We might be able to figure this out, but I need to ask a bunch of questions
    -Can you describe the specific blinking you are seeing? Is it all the time, only at specific values, only when their levels are moving through a specific range?
    - What are they currently connected to (Sensor ( what type), Unison ( what type)?
    - How many per circuit?
    - Do they all blink or just some of them?
    - Can you provide any more information on the bulbs? Such as:
    - Brand
    - Are they dimmable?
    - If dimmable, are they designed to dim via forward or reverse phase dimming?

This will help us on the way to figuring it out.
  • You can send lamp manufacturer and model/part number information as well as the information David requested above to aesupport@etcconnect.com.

ETC's Applications Engineering maintains a database of lamps and fixtures we have tested with ETC dimming systems. With the information above we may be able to provide recommendations on improving the dimming performance of the lamps and any results we've seen in the past.

Additional information on fixture testing can be found at: http://www.etcconnect.com/uploadedFiles/Main_Site/Documents/Public/Dimmer%20Compatibility%20Testing.pdf
  • You can send lamp manufacturer and model/part number information as well as the information David requested above to aesupport@etcconnect.com.

ETC's Applications Engineering maintains a database of lamps and fixtures we have tested with ETC dimming systems. With the information above we may be able to provide recommendations on improving the dimming performance of the lamps and any results we've seen in the past.

Additional information on fixture testing can be found at: http://www.etcconnect.com/uploadedFiles/Main_Site/Documents/Public/Dimmer%20Compatibility%20Testing.pdf
Children
No Data