CEM+ version update

Hi, I am new here in the forum.

I am from the Philippines, working as a Lighting Technician in a TV station.

Can somebody please help me updating my CEM+. My CEM+ version is 2.2.0.

We already contacted our local supplier, but we got  no help from them.

Is there somebody here had a FILE for the CEM+ v3.1.1 or  3.1.2 or the latest 3.1.3

Thank you in advance

alegriorpal@gmail.com

Parents
  • Hello,

CEM+ (and many other ETC products) can be updated via a wonderful program called UpdaterAtor.

This can be downloaded from here: http://www.etcconnect.com/Products/Networking/UpdaterAtor/Features.aspx

UpdaterAtor also downloads the latest (and older by request) firmwares from the internet.

FYI Our local deal in the Philippines is: http://www.etcconnect.com/Find-A-Dealer.aspx?dealertype=d-s-r-rd&dealercountry=ph&lat=&lng=

If you run into any problems our local(ish) ETC office can be contacted here:

Electronic Theatre Controls Asia, Ltd

Room 1801, 18/F, Tower I,
    Enterprise Square
    9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay
    Kowloon, Hong Kong

Tel: (+852) 2799 1220
    Fax: (+852) 2799 9325

Regards,

Marcus

• Hi Totopal,

In addition to what Marcus said, I would note that we only recommend updating your dimmer system if there is a specific bug or feature addition that you are looking for; in general if things are working OK it's best to leave them alone! If you haven't updated a CEM+ system before I would definitely suggest getting in touch with your nearest ETC office, as there can be quirks, and they will be able to help you through the upgrade.

And, as always with any upgrade, allow plenty of time, do not attempt to upgrade when you have a show or live event coming shortly!

-Tom
  • Hi Totopal,

In addition to what Marcus said, I would note that we only recommend updating your dimmer system if there is a specific bug or feature addition that you are looking for; in general if things are working OK it's best to leave them alone! If you haven't updated a CEM+ system before I would definitely suggest getting in touch with your nearest ETC office, as there can be quirks, and they will be able to help you through the upgrade.

And, as always with any upgrade, allow plenty of time, do not attempt to upgrade when you have a show or live event coming shortly!

-Tom
Children
No Data