Windows 10 compatibility

Have any of ETC's programs been tested with Windows 10, or is the official word to hold off on updating for now?

Parents
  • Brad,

We are in process of testing our programs for Windows 10 compatibility. At the moment we are eagerly awaiting the Windows 10 release version so that we can complete the full testing using the software that end users will experience. It would be a good idea to wait a little while to allow us to complete this task.

Thanks for asking! I'm sure this is a question that is about to pop up a lot in the near future.
  • Hey Greg! Do you know specifically if NCE is compatible with windows 10? I just got a new laptop that came pre-loaded and I still have a net2 node we'll keep using until it breaks. I've gotten an installation error but I can't tell if it's a real "won't install" or some other windows problem.

If not, will Concert be able to change settings in a Net2 node? Worst case, our consoles still run NCE so not a huge deal.
  • Hey Greg! Do you know specifically if NCE is compatible with windows 10? I just got a new laptop that came pre-loaded and I still have a net2 node we'll keep using until it breaks. I've gotten an installation error but I can't tell if it's a real "won't install" or some other windows problem.

If not, will Concert be able to change settings in a Net2 node? Worst case, our consoles still run NCE so not a huge deal.
Children