Problem with light control from a backstage panel

I'm a student in high school and at my school we have an ETC element. Above stage we have work lights that are used for basic lighting if we don't have a show going on. The lights can be controlled from the board and used to be controllable from a backstage panel that we have. Recently the panel has stopped being able to be controlled by the panel but is still controllable from our board. We think it could be some sort of patching issue but we're unable to figure out what could have caused it. We've checked other show files to see if it could have just been somehow patched to something different , but even when we change the show file nothing changes. I don't know what could have caused this and I am seeing if this could have happened to anyone else before and they figured out what the problem was and how to fix it. It's extremely annoying having to run up to the board to turn on the work lights and not many people at the school know how. If anyone has any idea at all or any website, video, person Etc  that they could recommend to solve this it would be much appreciated.

Parents Reply Children