Dimmer channels @ full even when set @ 1%

Hello

I am using ETC ION v2.7.3 Fixture library v2.7.2.7. All my generic/static fixtures are patched to dimmers but some of these channels/dimmers come up @ full even when at 1%, the Sensor dimmer rack is correctly set for dimmers, non of the dimmers are set for non-dim, any advise will be very much appreciated. Thank you

Parents
  • Guillermo, 

What model Sensor rack are you using, Sensor Classic, Sensor+, or Sensor3?  If you're not sure, what color is the beacon at the top of the door, and would you please describe the control module (whether or not it has a numeric keypad, and whether or not it has a blue circle with a check mark in the center)?

If you have a CEM+ or CEM3, you can download the rack's configuration and send it to ETC (Sasha is a factory tech) so they can check if there's something in the configuration that's causing the dimmers to go to full at 1%.

If you have a CEM Classic with all of the same modules (D20, for example), then as a last resort, the control module can be reset to factory defaults with all of the modules set for standard dimming, and then you can go through and change the profile of circuits to non-dim as necessary.  This would take the processor's configuration out of the equation because it would be in a known state. 

Also, I don't suppose that you have a second Sensor rack to swap processors with and see if the issues follow the processor?

Adam

• Guillermo, 

What model Sensor rack are you using, Sensor Classic, Sensor+, or Sensor3?  If you're not sure, what color is the beacon at the top of the door, and would you please describe the control module (whether or not it has a numeric keypad, and whether or not it has a blue circle with a check mark in the center)?

If you have a CEM+ or CEM3, you can download the rack's configuration and send it to ETC (Sasha is a factory tech) so they can check if there's something in the configuration that's causing the dimmers to go to full at 1%.

If you have a CEM Classic with all of the same modules (D20, for example), then as a last resort, the control module can be reset to factory defaults with all of the modules set for standard dimming, and then you can go through and change the profile of circuits to non-dim as necessary.  This would take the processor's configuration out of the equation because it would be in a known state. 

Also, I don't suppose that you have a second Sensor rack to swap processors with and see if the issues follow the processor?

Adam

Children
No Data