Can I use Elation enode2 POE with nomad puck?

I would like to use the etc Gadget 2 port but it is on back order until maybe Sept.   Can I use the Elation enode2 POE with the Nomad puck to get 2 universes? 

Parents Reply Children
  • SO I am using a  PC , not that should  not matter.  I set everything up the same way but still no luck. I even had the Station IT department guy troubleshoot and even hook it up through a switch. I even have an element 2 console at a station I am at and went through the settings on it for clarification. 

ETC should really have a work around and  being willing to help for Nomad and Nomad Puck since they cannot provide the Gadget. I have (5) consoles on order but not receiving any of them till latest shipping of end of July.  

• What is you'd like ETC to work around? Have you tried reaching out to Tech Support for assistance?

If you're not sure if your ETCnomad is outputting sACN, then I recommend using the third-party tool called sACNview to verify that it's outputting on the network (and for ArtNet there's another third-party tool called ArtNetominator). If sACNview sees traffic on the network but your node still isn't seeing sACN, then there's either an issue with a patch cable somewhere, the network blocking is block multicast traffic, or an issue with the node.