CEM+ dual Processor Configuration

Hi to all,

I've some issues regarding the setup of dual CEM+ processor on a ESR36 SENSOR + Rack.All the setup are ok on each processor, modification on A processor is copy on the B processor.But, the lower processor keep going to be the master and the upper one still the slave. If i remove the B processor the A become the master but when the two are online, the B is always the master.

I've try to wire a remote switch for a manual action without sucess no action at all. (Wiring with J12 connector with 12v on panic connector).

Thx for help.

Regards

Parents
  • As Corey said, check that the A/B switch is in the centre position.

If this switch isn't working correctly, check it's correctly plugged into J13 "Local Select" 3-pin connector on the rear of the backplane, immediately below the bottom-left ribbon cable (J11 Distro 1-24)

It's possible to plug this in 1-pin-out which prevents the switch from working correctly, and a short from debris in this connector can easily force Processor B to be in charge.

• As Corey said, check that the A/B switch is in the centre position.

If this switch isn't working correctly, check it's correctly plugged into J13 "Local Select" 3-pin connector on the rear of the backplane, immediately below the bottom-left ribbon cable (J11 Distro 1-24)

It's possible to plug this in 1-pin-out which prevents the switch from working correctly, and a short from debris in this connector can easily force Processor B to be in charge.

Children