Mosaic Designer Fixture library

The project I am working on is using a MSC controller and I am using Mosaic Designer 2 to for programming.  The fixtures are LED RGBW with intensity manugfacturer is Lumenwerx model VIA4RR-HLO-QUADRO-15WF-8-120-RGBW3000K. 

There is no personality file for these fixtures and I have been having a problem trying to turn off the white.  I've been finding that every personality file I've tried gives me a Red, Green, Blue, Hue, Saturation, and intensity but no white function fader. Is this cause of the personality files or is there a function button in the Mosaic Designer software that I have missed?

Parents Reply
  • Hi Christopher,

Thanks for the response. I wasn't able to find a dmx profile from the manufacturer of the product, but I did find a profile that seems to function LED-RGBWI-8Bit. I guess the last question I would have regarding the adjustment of color, is where do I find it? I wasn't able to find it in the timeline or scene tabs.

I've also been asked to find out what TCP and UDP ports are required for using mosaic to connect and control an MCS unit.
Children
Related