Where can I download the Light Designer and Control Designer software ?

Can you provide a URL link ?

I would like to introduce myself to these software products and their capabilities.

Is there a similar link to the Pharos product ?

Is there an article comparing the Pharos to the LightDesigner ?

Where can I find a detailed user guide/ reference guide ?

thx

Dan

Parents
  • Dan,

LightDesigner is a tool intended for ETC technicians to commission a Unison Paradigm Control System. It is possible for the software to be used by a site or end-user, however there is training required before the software is provided. LightDesigner is a powerful tool used to configure every attribute of the control system.

ControlDesigner is a software tool for configuring the graphics and page navigation for a Paradigm Touchscreen. This software will be publicly available later this year, but is currently a technician tool.

Pharos Designer is a free software for configuring Pharos LPC products and their expansion module. This software can be downloaded for PC or Mac using the link from the www.etcconnect.com website at:

http://www.etcconnect.com/product.overview.aspx?ID=20295

If you have specific questions about the software, or their capabilities, I would be happy to discuss them with you.

• Do you have tool that simply reads the .pcf or lcdconf files for documentation about zones etc. loaded?

Reply Children
No Data
Related