ERn control

I am coming out of DMX B of the an ERn and going to a Lyntec LCLC 314 panel, that is able to use dmx.. Has anyone tried this, or have any ideas how to make it work to trip the circuits in the Lyntec panel. I have had nothing but bad luck.  

Parents Reply
  • Tony G said:
    The LynTec says its receving dmx, but than it also flashes over to the warning light saying it has low voltage.

(Emphasis mine)

To me, that sounds like there is an issue with the LynTec unit that needs to be addressed before you'll get control.
    Many power control systems shut themselves down to limit/prevent damage if they believe the supply voltage to be out of range - either too high or too low.

This may be a fault with the power supply or a fault with the rack - my first step would be to measure the supply voltage(s) of the LynTec unit to determine whether it is genuinely receiving a good supply.
    If it is being supplied with the correct voltages, then contact the supplier and/or manufacturer of the LynTec unit for advice on faultfinding and how best to correct it.

Children
No Data
Related